Life Insurance Open Enrollment InformationLearn More
In an effort to reduce personnel expenditures on a voluntary basis, Southeast will
offer a Voluntary Retirement Incentive Program (VRIP) benefit.
Welcome to Human Resources at Southeast Missouri State University. This Office is
responsible for providing the University with effective services that focus on our
faculty, staff and students' needs. Our philosophy is based on these values and principles:
- Respect for individuals.
- People of an organization create its success.
- People must be supported by the organization to nuture success.
- All jobs have inherent dignity and contribute to self-worth.
- Our primary job is to provide quality service.
- Honesty and fairness are cornerstones in all interactions and decisions.
This website will guide you through processes for becoming orientated to your job
and to Southeast Missouri State University. Human Resources is located in Academic
Hall Room 012. Our office is open Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.