Accreditation & Awards
The RN- BSN online completion program in nursing recognizes the prior nursing knowledge
and experience of licensed registered nurses (RNs) through advanced placement into
the nursing curriculum. After University admission and its accompanying credit evaluation,
students consult with an RN to BSN advisor to verify credit evaluation and remaining
- Receive course credit or competency credit for previous education and professional
- Enjoy flexibility in the scheduling of coursework that is completely online, including
University Studies (general education) courses.
- Schedule field experiences in your geographic area.
- Receive individualized advising from an academic advisor who specialized in the RN-BSN
- Be required to complete only six nursing courses in addition to any University Studies
and pre-requisite courses needed.
- Pay one tuition rate, regardless of resident or nonresident status.
- Must be a permanent resident of Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, or Arkansas
- 2.8 cumulative GPA
- Current valid nursing license in the U.S. with professional liability insurance
- Current professional CPR licensure
- Completed a background check
- Completed the following prerequisite courses with a grade of "C" or better:
- Anatomy and Physiology I (must transfer in)
- Anatomy and Physiology II (must transfer in)
- English Composition II
- Microbiology (must transfer in)
- Completed most non-nursing requirements
- More information