If you are currently employed in healthcare or seeking advancement in this area, this
master's program is for you. Getting a master's in healthcare management online will
allow individuals to better perform in their current position and future positions.
- Open doors to managerial employment opportunities in healthcare.
- Increase their lifetime earning potential by 50 percent.
- Have an advantage over other candidates at promotion time.
- Enhance their management skills.
- Increase their confidence, maturity, and influence in the workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale (overall or in last
- Submission of a GRE, GMAT, or proof of active healthcare practitioner’s license.
- A committee will make decisions on approving applications to the program.